Puppy Photography in Central PA is provided by Peggy E Hartman-Shields.
I travel to the puppy’s home (within a 25-mile radius of Mifflinburg) FREE of charge. Standard IRS mileage rates apply if you are located beyond 25 miles.
Contact me to request Puppy Photography services.
- $30 per puppy
- $20 per puppy for Retakes — All puppies in the litter. Additional mileage charged for multiple trips.
- FREE parent pictures, including SIRES living offsite within 10-15 miles.
- $5/puppy for uploading puppy photographs taken by others.
Additional fees will be paid by the client, as follows:
- Central PA Puppies – FREE listings.
- Lancaster Puppies – listing fee per puppy on Lancaster Puppies (45-day listing)*
- Greenfield Puppies – Percentage Fee based on Puppy Price (until 17 weeks old)
- Any additional costs incurred on behalf of the client
Payment is due upon receipt of invoice, photos and puppy paperwork (within 1-2 days).
- Photograph the puppies.
- Edit photos and list puppies online.
- Print photos and Puppy Paperwork.
– Guarantee of Good Health
– Veterinarian’s Certificate
– Written Notice for Dog Purchasers (Puppy Lemon Law)
– Puppy Litter Log with Immunizations
- Reduce prices/update info, and remove sold puppies from listings.
- Take deposits for puppies.
- Groom the puppy.
– trim nails and fur around the eyes
– brush puppy and bathe, if needed
- Exercise puppy ½ to 1 hour before photoshoot to use excess energy.
- Provide well-lighted area. Natural light is best!
- Call or text photographer: 570-444-2450.
– for price changes
– when puppy is reserved or sold
– when puppy leaves the premises
Photographer Hours and Availability
- Listings are updated Monday through Friday ONLY, usually in the early afternoon.
- Updates received after 12:00 noon will be completed the next business day.
- Weekend calls will be accepted to correct an error OR receive a puppy deposit ONLY.
Leave a voicemail or text updates to 570-444-2450.
Buyers pay with a debit or credit card at projectsbypeggy.com/pay-my-bill/.
The Buyer MUST agree to the following terms:
- The deposit fee is non-refundable and will be deducted from the sale price of the puppy.
- If more than one person reserves the same puppy, the puppy will be sold to the first person who submits the down payment. Other buyers have the option to choose another puppy or receive a 100% refund.
- The money collected is solely vetted with the breeder. Any questions and concerns regarding your deposit or the sale of the puppy should be communicated with the breeder.
Seller Fees for Deposits: 5% is deducted from the deposit to cover fees.
Payment to Seller: A check is mailed after the litter is sold and funds have been deposited.
This website advertising Puppies for Sale is a service of