Adopting a puppy into your family is a major decision. Below is a list of general information and deposit terms to help you navigate this process and better understand how it works.
- Breeders must meet or exceed state laws and regulations as directed by the PA Department of Agriculture.
- A puppy MUST be 8 weeks or older before they can be released to their family. IT’S THE LAW!
- Unless otherwise specified, all puppies come with a 30-day health guarantee.
- All puppies will be up-to-date with vaccinations and deworming.
- Most, but not all, puppies are vet checked prior to the sale. This is up to each breeder.
Puppy Deposit Terms
To make a deposit, you MUST agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The Down Payment Deposit Fee is non-refundable and will be deducted from the sale price of the puppy.
- In the event that more than one person reserves the same puppy, the puppy will be sold to the person who first submits the down payment. Other interested buyer(s) will have the option to choose another puppy or receive a 100% refund of the down payment.
- The money collected is solely vetted with the breeder. Any questions and concerns regarding your deposit or the sale of the puppy should be addressed directly to the breeder.
This website advertising Puppies for Sale is a service of Projects by Peggy, Inc.